Sidewalls stay lowered and out of the way until they are needed.
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out from any angle, with no sidewall set-up or take-down required.
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Available in Copolymer 2000 and PVC. Custom materials also available.
- Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
- Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Custom sizes available.
- Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
- Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||144" L x 720" W x 12" H|