Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars And Locomotives
- Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks or to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Center and Side Pans are 53.5″ long; railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired.
- All-polyethylene construction- rugged track pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40° F to + 140° F.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Polyethylene gaskets keep spill from falling between the rails and pans.
- Below grade piping- All Center and Side Track Pans are molded with pipe fitting locators at their lowest point. Below grade piping can be installed to channel large spills to oil/water separators.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.