Use Fluorinated Spill Decks With Chlorinated Solvents And Other Aggressive Chemicals That May Not Be Compatible With Standard Polyethylene
- Fluorinated polyethylene construction- typically provides higher levels of chemical compatibility than standard (untreated) polyethylene.
- Modular design allows Decks to be connected to “share” containment capacity.
- 1,2 and 4 Drum Models available.
- Removable grating allows quick and easy access for draining/cleaning.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Made in the USA.