Hidden containment bladder automatically unfurls to capture large spills or drum leaks
- Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder Systems are low profile, polyethylene containment decks which meet EPA and SPCC Spill Containment Regulations. Available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules, the low 5 3/4″ deck height allows safe and convenient drum loading, even without drum handling equipment. Add the optional polyethylene loading ramp for even greater handling ease.
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space – perfect for drum waste collection usage.
- Use the Spill Deck Bladder Systems in place of taller containment pallets – low 5 3/4″ deck height offers significant safety and handling benefits. Overspills and small leaks are captured in the sump; catastrophic leaks deploy the bladder, allowing the system to meet regulations.
- Spill Deck Bladder Systems require adequate aisle space to allow the Bladder to unfurl properly.
- Rugged polyethylene bladder provides 66 gallons of additional containment.
- Polyethylene bladder is housed inside the Bladder Attachment. Connect the Bladder Attachment to the Spill Deck in seconds – no tools required!