Low Profile, “In Line” Designs Save Valuable Floor Space And Comply With Spill Containment Regulations
- Standard InLine Models include 3-drum, 4-drum, 5-drum and 6-drum configurations.
- Narrow 25 7/8″ depth allows drums to be stored in a single row along facility walls – minimizes space requirements.
- Low profile design reduces safety and handling concerns found with taller containment pallets.
- Additional Spill Deck modules can be easily connected to an existing InLine configuration – allows more drums to be added to your containment area as storage needs grow.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Inline Models are pre-drilled and can be quickly assembled without tools. The bulkhead fittings “lock” connection modules together and allow spills to flow from one Spill Deck module to the next.
|Dimensions||77.9" L x 25.9" W x 5.8" H|