Passively Filter Hydrocarbons From Stormwater In Outdoor Containment Products.
- The best protection for non-monitored containment sites.
- Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
- Simple installation – can be connected to any outdoor containment product.
- Hydrocarbon “sheens” and modest spills are captured – clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
- Larger or concentrated spills activate “auto-shutoff” mechanism
- Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations or change out the filter cartridge.
- Filters are quickly and easily replaced
- PVC construction- will not rust or corrode.