Polyethylene Warehouse Rack Containment Sump Keeps Dangerous And Costly Spills Off Of Floors, Equipment And Inventory
- Large, 66-gallon sump complies with SPCC, EPA and UFC spill containment regulations.
- Unit holds up to (4) 55-gallon drums on a standard shipping pallet.
- Low-profile design fits into warehouse racking with minimal obstruction to adjacent storage areas.
- Allows direct forklift access to wooden pallet – sump unit stays positioned in the rack when removing pallet and drums.
- All polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode ? provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Yellow, translucent color allows quick, floor-level visual inspection for spills/leaks.
- Designed to accommodate standard 40″ x 48?” or 48″ x 48″ wooden pallets.
- Nestable design minimizes storage/shipping space.
- Optional drain/ball valve assembly allows for quick and easy draining. Standard 3/4″ hose can be connected to assembly to easily drain Rack Slumps that are not at floor level.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects. Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||51.5" L x 51.5" W x 12" H|