Meet EPA Regulations With Low-Cost Spill Containment For Multiple IBC Tanks
- Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet with a capacity of 9,000 lbs. UDL.
- Each of the low-profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62″ x62″ x8.75″H
- Any number of modular spill pallets can be connected together with bulkhead fittings. Two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
- To increase containment capacity, a 65 gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available.
- “Flow-through” bulkhead fittings (1.25 inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion tanks together.
- Constructed of 100% polyethylene, eliminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including acids, solvents and oils.
- Bulkhead fitting are included with each 2-, 3-, 4- or 5- tank model.
- Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 gallons minimum and does not require the use of an Expansion Tank to meet the spill containment regulations.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects. Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||312" L x 62" W x 79" H|