Advanced catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants, also provides sampling capability.
- Removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
- Choose a mix of filters to removes hydrocarbons / oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus and heavy metals from water flow (must be ordered separately).
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high-flow storm events.
- Excellent post-construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants (“Hot Spots”).
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available.
- Considered a “true filter” and has been verified by the EPA’s ETV program.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||" L x " W x " H|