Outdoor Secondary Containment Storage Systems Keep The Elements Out While Providing Convenient Access To Drums.
- Ultra-Hard Tops are available in 2 and 4-drum models. The all-polyethylene units feature a lockable, weather-resistant design, allowing secure outdoor storage of hazardous materials and wastes.
- Hinged covers are easily opened by one person – perfect for satellite waste collection.
- All 4 drums can be easily accessed with the unique “gull wing” cover design.
- Drums and collection sump remain clean and dry free of rain water, debris and other contaminants.
- 66 gallon containment capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Stormwater Management Regulations NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Drums are positioned on a deck above the sump area, elevated from any spilled or leaked materials.
- Rugged Steel brackets allow covers to be temporarily fixed in their open position – makes decanting of wastes safe and efficient.
- Deck grates are removable for easy cleaning of sump area.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.