Outdoor Storage captures spills- keeps drums secure.
- Unique “dual closure” offers significant ergonomic and convenience benefits – drums are easily accessed from either side.
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted from waist height to access drum tops – no need to reach near ground level.
- Low profile (8 3/4″) containment pallet positions drum tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
- Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations – NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Front doors swing wide allowing access to drums pre-loaded on wooden pallets.
- Optional polyethylene ramp (p/n 0676) provides convenient drum handling – stores inside containment unit when not in use.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||64.5" L x 62" W x 79" H|