Modular, 20-foot spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity
- Easy installation – minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Low profile: 20′ long x 4-7/8″ high.
- Pandrol compatible.
- Railside gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between Track Pans and rails.
- Optional flow through technology increases containment capacity for larger spills while minimizing cleanup of smaller spills.
- Optional drainage manifold allows Center and Side Pans to drain to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
- Drainage manifold comes with clean out port to allow for removal of sludge blockages, etc. Installation requires minimal ballast removal.
- Optional polyethylene grating package available for safer foot traffic.
|Dimensions||48" L x 24" W x 2" H|