High Capacity Catch Basin Insert Captures Large Amounts Of Sediment And Oil.
- Catch basin insert is quickly and easily installed – uses grating and retainer bars (must be purchased separately) to secure in place.
- Heavy-duty, needle-punched geotextile material absorbs oil, grease, and other hydrocarbons – captures up to 300 lbs. of sediment, dirt, and debris.
- Large, 3″ wide, polyester handling straps help in removal of full units. The use of backhoes, forklifts, or other equipment is recommended for removal of units with large amounts of silt, dirt, and sediment.
- 60″ x 60″ skirt fits almost any drain (up to 54″ x 54″). Excess material can be trimmed if desired.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Made in the USA.