Contain Silt, Sediment And Oil Pumped Out During Dewatering Operations.
- Retains both oil and sediment, offering a combination of benefits not available in alternative dewatering bags.
- Standard and custom sizes available.
- Accommodates up to 4″ discharge hose.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Note: To increase the efficiency of filtration, place the bag on an aggregate or haybale bed to maximize water flow through the surface area of the bag.