Optional Track Belts used with Containment Berms
- Track belts are 30″ wide sections of material that lie inside the containment berm and act as a “buffer” between a vehicle’s tires and the berm.
- Track belts come in pairs and will typically run the length of the berm’s usable space.
- Some customers prefer to get a few extra feet on each end so they can also cover the end walls.
- The polyester blended PVC layer provides low stretch and good tear resistance.
- The heavy-duty PVC compound offers excellent oil/hydrocarbon resistance as well as good wear characteristics.