Versatile spill containment that can be reused and easily modified
- Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6′ lengths) provide structure to sidewalls – can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Standard material is 22 oz, anti-skid, coated vinyl fabric
- Triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks (72″L x 18″W x 6″H) are used with rebar (not included) to provide sidewall structure.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar – secures material in place.
- True drive-in/drive-out capability. No manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
- Made in the USA.