ADA Detectable Warning System Aids The Visually Impaired
- Available in four (4) sizes: 2′ x 2′, 2′ x 3′, 2′ x 4′ and 2′ x 5′.
- Safety yellow color assists people with severe visual impairment. Black, brick red and safety red colors also available.
- Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
- Ultra ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
- Installs quickly and easily using adhesive and anchors (included).
- Excellent slip resistance.
- Better impact resistance than other pads.
- Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), 49 CFR 37.9. Provide tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Title 49 CFR Transportation, Part 37.9 Standards for Accessible Transportation Facilities, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2 Detectable Warnings on Walking Surfaces.
- Made in the USA.