This eco-friendly OverPack is constructed of 100% recycled polyethylene, making it an ideal choice for a greener workplace. Stock with sorbents for emergency spill response or use it as a salvage drum to ship damaged containers or hazardous waste.
- DOT-approved and Y-rated for use as a salvage drum; conform to federal regs when shipping damaged or leaking containers of hazardous materials or absorbents contaminated with hazardous substances
- Stores sorbent products (not included) for quick response and easy access as needed for spill control
- 100% recycled polyethylene OverPack resists chemicals, rust and corrosion for years of use
- Integrated handles make it easy to lift, move or carry with standard material handling equipment
- Twist-on, double-wall lid with closed-cell gasket provides sealed, secure closure to prevent leaks and protect contents from moisture, dirt and damage
- Durable to withstand rough handling
- We can customize a Spill Kit to your exact specifications, including contents and accessories, with no upcharge! Contact us for details.
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 32.25" x 41.5" H|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" W x 33" L x 43" H|
|Sold as||1 per package|
|Recycled Content||100% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|# per Pallet||4|