Protect the environment around wellheads from drips and spills
- Capture, collect and contain drips and spills that come from wellheads. Engineered to provide complete (360?) protection.
- Heavy-duty material (Copolymer 2000) is durable enough to withstand harsh oilfield conditions and provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Optional hood uses drawstring and hook and loop closure to securely wrap around the wellhead – further minimizing ground exposure.
- Weighted flap bridges the gap between sections and provides a liquid-tight seal.
- The 24″ tall Wellhead Berm Hood has an adjustable collar that closes to a 10.5″ dia. opening.
- Inner opening, inside dimensions: 24″ x 24″ (610 mm x 610 mm)
- A weighted perimeter base provides easy installation of the hood and ensures it will stay in place.