Temporary Berm Seals Off Spills From The Environment, Nearby Drains And Doorways
- Standard 10-foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material ?weeps? into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- Spill Berm is non-absorbing and is easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Applications include: ? Spill response ? Temporary secondary containment ? Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations
- Flexible Ultra Spill Berm will bend and turn to form almost any shape while temporarily ?bonding? to any smooth surface.
- Helps comply with NPDES and SPCC.
- Optional Connectors (Part# 2101) used to connect 10? sections
- Optional Corners (Part# 2102) are used with Connectors to make 90° corners