Capture plastic pellets and resin from railroad tankers
- Ultra-Pellet Pan track pans have been specifically engineered to capture plastic pellets while allowing rainwater to drain out, preventing costly clean- up and regulatroy fines.
- Sealed System- polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans.
- Economical and easy to install.
- Long work life- estimated to perform 20-30 years.
- Low maintenance- Ultra-Pellet Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low cost installation- lightweight Pellet Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip resistant surfaces- pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- IMPORTANT- The Ultra-Pellet Pan will not contain liquids of any kind.
- Made in the USA.