Meet EPA Regulations With Low-Cost Spill Containment For Multiple IBC Tanks
- Indoor and Outdoor Models available for 2, 3, 4 or 5 tanks.
- 100% polyethylene construction – eliminates the potential for rust and corrosion.
- Each IBC tank sits on a low-profile Spill Pallet with a containment capacity of 75 gallons – Expansion Tanks provide 65 gallons of additional capacity.
- “Flow-through” bulkhead fittings connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together, allowing spills to be channeled throughout the containment system – containment capacity is thereby “borrowed” from adjacent spill pallets and Expansion Tanks.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||248" L x 62" W x 11" H|