Heavy-Duty Bags Provide Quick and Easy Sediment and Erosion Control.
- Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control.
- The sizes are industry standard and allow the user to fill them up with as much or as little gravel (not included) as the application requires.
- Different sizes lend themselves to different applications; from drain protection to erosion control at construction sites.
- Made of very high quality polymer material that is woven into shape – eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges.
- High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements.
- Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven-over, a typical problem with lesser bags.