Remove Heavy Metal Runoff Water At The Storm Drain.
- Specialized catch basin insert has “quilted” sections sewn into the body of the unit where stormwater flows through.
- A custom blend of heavy metal removal media is contained in each section (pouch).
- A non-permeable, PVC skirt at the top of the unit funnels all water to the lower portion of the Ultra-Drain Guard where it is forced to move through the media before it can move on into the storm drain.
- This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Made in the USA.