Oil-Eating Microbes “Supercharge” Mother Nature’s Own Bioremediation Process
- Ultra- Archaea are naturally occurring microbes that help bioremediate oil spills and other contaminated areas.
- They will digest hydrocarbon molecules and break them down into harmless by products of carbon, carbon dioxide and lipids
- Ultra-Archaea are an archaea-based collection of over on hundred different species of microbes that are cultivated from rugged environments such as undersea vents or sites where there is volcanic activity.
- They are cultivated with crude oil as the only food source. Therefore they grow on thousands of organic compounds from benzene to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. 100% natural
- Ultra-Archaea microbes are not only for oil spills. Examples of other uses include Industrial and Municipal Waste Water Treatment Plants, Plumbing Maintenance (sinks, grease traps), Spill Control, Septic Tanks, Odor Control, Bioremediation- soil, water, stormwater and Agriculture/Aquaculture.
- 4 oz. water soluble packets can be thrown into oil/water separators, catch basins, grease traps and other areas to facilitate oil and grease removal.
- Small size, big results – no measuring, scooping or spreading. Simply place the entire packet into the area that needs to be cleaned. The water soluble packet will dissolve and allow the Ultra Microbes to spread throughout the area.